- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Ivory Coast.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Hampton Remove
Scale ca. 1:28,800; échelle de 3 lignes pour 100 toises. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermark: Fleur de lis surmounting a scroll crossed with three bars. Oriented with north toward the right. Relief shown by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1450 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781