- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Language: French Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Discoveries in Geography Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581