- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Ivory Coast.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1580-1589 Remove Language: French Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581