- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Canada Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 51 x 71 cm.
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756