- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- General map of Cairo.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Hampton Remove
Scale ca. 1:28,800; échelle de 3 lignes pour 100 toises. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermark: Fleur de lis surmounting a scroll crossed with three bars. Oriented with north toward the right. Relief shown by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1450 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781