- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A capital do Brasil.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Buildings, Structures, Etc Remove
Selected buildings shown pictorially. Bird's eye view. LC copy mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Dufour, F. - Garnier Frères - Dufrénoy (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1878