- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The city of New York.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Caribbean Area Remove Location: Mexico Remove
Carte du Mexique et de la Floride des Terres Angloises et des Isles Antilles : du cours et des environs de la Riviere de Mississipi [sic], dressée sur ungrand nombre de memoires ...
Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Atlas de géographie. Paris, 1712? Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes scale cartouche and title cartouche. Vertically fold-lined in half. Mounted on cloth.
- Contributor: L'Isle, Guillaume De
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1703