- Battle of Monocacy.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Discoveries in Geography Remove Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581