- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of Liberia
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- General map of Cairo.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Discoveries in Geography Remove Subject: Drake, Francis Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581