- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Ivory Coast.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Discoveries in Geography Remove Subject: Sir Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581