- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Discoveries in Geography Remove Subject: Sir Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581