- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Republic of Liberia
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Discoveries in Geography Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581