- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Grand Canyon
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: France Remove Subject: Historic Buildings Remove
Selected buildings shown pictorially. Bird's eye view. LC copy mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Dufour, F. - Garnier Frères - Dufrénoy (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1878