- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Contributor: Berthier, Louis Alexandre Remove
Scale ca. 1:26,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title from manuscript label on verso as originally mounted. Relief shown by shading. Shows fortifications, troop encampments, and roads from "White Marsh," "Frederick Town," and "Spuriens." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1419 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 25 x 34 cm.
- Contributor: Berthier, Louis Alexandre
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781