- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Lefargue, Jean Remove
Scale ca. 1:700,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. Shows the coast from "Baye de l'Ascencion," Louisiana to "Baye St. Joseph," Florida. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1603 LC Luso-Hispanic World, 821 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Lefargue, Jean
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768