- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Lefargue, Jean Remove
Scale ca. 1:700,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. Shows the coast from "Baye de l'Ascencion," Louisiana to "Baye St. Joseph," Florida. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1603 LC Luso-Hispanic World, 821 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 47 x 96 cm.
- Contributor: Lefargue, Jean
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768