- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The city of New York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756