- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- New Zealand.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Subject: New Orleans Remove Subject: Cabildo, the (New Orleans) Remove
Plan du rez de chaussée, du corps de logis double, de l'intendance de la Nlle Orléans, pour estre construit en maçonnerie de briques, entre cour et jardin--juin 1749.
Plan of other floor and number annotations on verso. Includes pencil notes in upper margin "Plan of Cabildo" and in lower margin "CT000694" and number annotations. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1749