- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The city of New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- China-India border.
- New Zealand.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Rhode Island Remove Location: Connecticut Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink (black and red) and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 830 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Accompanied by manuscript text: Itinéraire du march que l'armée dois faire poursuivre de la Providence à la Rivière du Nord. 11 p. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781