- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The city of New York.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Location: Germany Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results