- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Grand Canyon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Republic of Liberia
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Location: Germany Remove Location: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results