- New Zealand.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results