- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results