- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- New Zealand.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- General map of Cairo.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results