- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results