- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results