- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- General map of Cairo.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results