- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results