- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Liberia
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- China-India border.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Ivory Coast.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results