- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: China Remove Location: Hebei Sheng Remove
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Zeitschr. d. Ges. f. Erdk. Bd. XVI." "Taf. VII." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Kiepert, Richard
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881