- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Germany Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results