- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Yellowstone National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (U.S.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results