- General map of Cairo.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of Liberia
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Grand Canyon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: German Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,000. Hand colored to show location of British and American forces. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC copy annotated in black ink to show names of Prospect ...
- Contributor: Beaurain - Frentzel, Georg Friedrich Jonas - Müller, Johann Carl
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776