- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- New Zealand.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Ozawa, Tokuhei Remove Location: Region Remove
Maps in LC collection show mainly Hunan Province. Map 18 shows road from Jiujiang to Nankang Fu (present Xingzi Xian), Jiangxi Province. Road maps intended to cover five provinces: Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, and Taiwan. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Set imperfect: Wanting maps 1-8 and 19. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP ...
- Contributor: Ozawa, Tokuhei
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1888
Look inside: 12 results