- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The city of New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu Remove Sites and Collection: Cities and Towns Remove
Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4 insets of cities and notes. Index map on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1883