- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Location: Korea Remove Location: Namdo Remove Location: Pusan Remove
Relief shown by form lines. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Torn on bottom left and top middle. "第二十二棚" written in red.
- Contributor: Watanabe, Tetsutar
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1883