- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Ivory Coast.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The city of New York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Japanese Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai Remove
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854