- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Subject: Roads Remove Subject: Hunan Sheng (China) Remove
Maps in LC collection show mainly Hunan Province. Map 18 shows road from Jiujiang to Nankang Fu (present Xingzi Xian), Jiangxi Province. Road maps intended to cover five provinces: Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, and Taiwan. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Set imperfect: Wanting maps 1-8 and 19. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP ...
- Contributor: Ozawa, Tokuhei
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1888
Look inside: 12 results