- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Grand Canyon
- The city of New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854