- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The city of New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Location: Florida Remove Location: Cartagena Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results