- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Yellowstone National Park
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Aleutian Islands (Alaska) Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata /
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann - Schmidt, Jacob (Jacob F.)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776