- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The city of New York.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- China-India border.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Florida Remove Subject: Cartagena Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1585-09
Look inside: 5 results