- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The city of New York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Rio Colorado of the West
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Alaska Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata /
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776