- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1770-1779 Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Alaska Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata /
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann - Schmidt, Jacob (Jacob F.)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776