- The city of New York.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Republic of Liberia
- Ivory Coast.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Europe, Eastern Remove
Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata /
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 1 map : hand col. ; 64 x 141 cm.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776