- China-India border.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Republic of Liberia
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Cartagena Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results