- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Colombia Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results