- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Northeastern States Remove Subject: Quebec (Province) Remove
Shows a few provincial boundaries, towns, Indian villages and trading posts, forts, rivers, and relief.
- Contributor: Evans, Lewis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1784