- Republic of Liberia
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Boazio, Baptista Remove Subject: Dominican Republic Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results