- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Treskot, Johann Remove
Also shows parts of the Aleutian Islands and Eastern Europe. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Treskot, Johann - Schmidt, Jacob (Jacob F.)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776