- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- China-India border.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862