- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Ivory Coast.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Centreville Remove Location: Fauquier County Remove
Shows the movement of troops in a three county area extending from Warrenton, Va., in Fauquier County through Manassas, Va., in Prince William County, ending to the east around Centreville and Fairfax, Va., in Fairfax County, during the Second Battle of Manassas or Bull Run.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861