- The city of New York.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Centreville Remove Location: Warrenton Remove
Shows the movement of troops in a three county area extending from Warrenton, Va., in Fauquier County through Manassas, Va., in Prince William County, ending to the east around Centreville and Fairfax, Va., in Fairfax County, during the Second Battle of Manassas or Bull Run.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861